Just 5 left across all Throttle Powersports stores. No conditions, no catches! Save $3500 – now $10,999!.
Whether it be fun with the whole fam, or gearing up to tackle fall, winter, or hunting season, itÃÆÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢ÃâÃÂ¬ÃÂ¢ÃâÃÂ¢s never been a better time to get your hands on a ZFORCE 500 EPS HO. With surprising power and the ability to maneuver tight trails, PLUS winch, roof, and more included, you wonÃÆÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢ÃâÃÂ¬ÃÂ¢ÃâÃÂ¢t be disappointed with this and youÃÆÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢ÃâÃÂ¬ÃÂ¢ÃâÃÂ¢ll love the price!
Contact dealer for details.
Don’t have great credit? No problem, we can help!
Prefer free money? Choose 0.97% financing oac.
Throttle Powersports – Where FUN Comes Alive!
*Any accessories seen in photos are for display purposes only and may not be included in the price.
**Advertised price is plus any applicable fees and taxes.
***Payments are oac.
Proudly serving Almonte, Carleton Place, Carp, Kanata, Stittsville, Perth, Pakenham, Arnprior, Renfrew, Smiths Falls, Kingston, Brockville, Gananoque, Belleville, Napanee, Trenton, Peterborough, Pembroke, Prescott, Pickering, Coburg, Ottawa, Cornwall, Hawkesbury, Prescott, Casselman, Kemptville, Alexandria, Rockland, Embrun, and everywhere in between!
ZFORCE entry-level vehicle, the ZFORCE 500 stands out for its maneuverability. Equipped with a winch, roof, side mirrors and a trailer hitch, it’s ready for adventure!
- Type: Single-Cylinder, 4-valves, 4-strokes
- Displacement: 495 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 91 x 76.2 mm (3.6 x 3 in)
- Compression: 10.3: 1
- Engine management: Fuel injected engine
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Starting: Electric
- Battery: 30 Amp
SIZE / WEIGHT
- Length x width x height: 2 870 x 1 270 x 1 778 mm (113 x 50 x 70 in)
- Wheelbase: 2040 mm (80.3 in)
- Ground clearance: 287 mm (11.3 in)
- Minimum turning diameter: 4750 mm (187 in)
- Fuel tank capacity: 27 L (7.1 gal)
- Net Weight: 577 kg (1272 lb)
- Rear box capacity: 150 kg (330 lbs)
- CV-Tech IBC clutch system: Variable transmission.
- Gear box: L / H / N / R / P (parking lock shift system)
- Power train: :2WD / 4WD, locking front differential
- Front wheels: Aluminum alloy (14 x 7 in)
- Rear wheels: Aluminum alloy (14 x 8 in)
- Front tires: AT 26 x 9-14
- Rear tires: AT 26 x 11-14
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Front suspension: Double arm independent suspension. Gas shock absorber.
- Front travel: 160 mm (6.3 in)
- Rear suspension: Double arm independent suspension. Gas shock absorber.
- Rear travel: 200 mm (7.8 in)
- Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Brakes: Four wheel brake disc system
- Fuel injected 495cc engine
- Gas adjustable shock absorbers
- Continuously Variable Transmission of CVTech- IBC
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- 50″ wide – perfect for trails
- 3000 lb winch
- Hitch towing rating: 680 kg
- 14″ aluminum alloy wheels
- Digital display dashboard with full instrumentation
- 12V outlet
- LED headlight with integrated turn signals
*The price indicated does not include registration fees, transportation, preparation, the cost of accessories and the installation of these. Furthermore taxes. Photos for illustrative purposes only, accessories not included. Specifications can change.